Thursday, February 24, 2011

CHEERS!

I completed my ACE lesson plan!!!

I MADE IT IN TIME FOR EARLY SUBMISSION!

I can't explain my joy now.
I can finally rest my mind and enjoy abit of my recess week tmrw.
Raudah 23'rd birthday celebration later at timbre (:
I'm so looking forward cuz she's one of my best best best bud in school.
I love her, as much as I can described :P
Friday and weekends will be spend mugging for my maths test,
and dating my beloved honey.
We've got tonnes of plans lined up even before we're settled with our 'hurdles'.
*haha*
that's how kanjiong and 'eggcited' we can be when it comes to having fun,
spending quality time with one another.
i love him, my baby, forever! :D

jessica @
2.25am

music lesson at 9.30am-12.30pm
piano lesson at 2pm
project meeting at 3.30pm
raudah's birthday celebration at 6pm.

what an eventful day

No comments:

Post a Comment