Havcn't been here for nearly a month;
I guess I've almost forgotten the existence of this blog.
What have I been caught up with lately?
Other than assignments which I screwed one of it,
and an exam which I couldn't answer half the time.
My semester is screwed.
Sometimes, I think I really want someone whom I can settle down,
talk and whine, and let his words make sense in my mind.
A person who's mature and old enough to speak critically of issues that really bothers me.
Like how upset I am still over my 347 examination,
how disappointed I am with my 442 groupmates, causing all this distress now that I'm mugging for this final exam.
For a long time, I wanted to have a good talk.
It felt so long that we had one.
But I never find the time.
Or, could it be that I've already given up trying to ask for your listening ear?
Have we all become too critical of our partners, we lost the art of listening?
Too much to begin with.
Work that never ends.
*knowing someone who doesn't genuinely gives, but out of expectations and return*
it really makes my heart twitched.
:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment