So here I am again, blogging about my depressing life.
2013 has been an awful year so far. nothing's great.
except the fact that i've accepted Christ; i'm saved.
I've always been praying for God to give me the wisdom and direction in my relationship...
and tonight, i've decided is time to move on.
it's no longer how we've felt.
I'm so fearful of my life ahead.
How í'll lash it out on my kids and cry after every periods.
This is gg to be a tough period i know.
But with God, everything will be possible.
The words exchanged were heartless, the pain is merciless.
It was all, but a miscommunication.
Why can't we apologize and assure each other that we'll get better?
The revengeful soul is taking a toll on me...
I've learned a painful lesson...
If you happen to read this, move on and be happy.
You'll definitely find a girlfriend who can give you the happiness you deserve.
I've never wanted to make your life miserable.'
Ever since the last time-out, I've tried my best to give you the best that I can.
I've always wanted to hear your inner voice, how you really feel being a part of me.
I thought we've resolved our conflict... to treat each other better...
Too much words to say...
No tear I must shed.
No comments:
Post a Comment