Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Embarking Week 4....

The state of my room is,
war-like.

...

I'm incredibly amazed by the amount of things I've accomplished over this long holiday.

1. Maths Lesson Plan (80% done)
2. 5 Music Transposing done!
3. AAE347 Week 3 Reading done!
*the only reading I did for this module because I had a presentation to do.
4. ACE Book bought!
5. ASE Assignment 1 Work-in-progress
6. ACM 401 Test Construction Work-in-Progress
*promising myself to start this weekend
7. Piano Songs Practised!
8. 2 Music Lesson Plans done!

*pat on my back*

I have another long list to do this week.
No school this Friday = Long weekend (:

Times like this are precious to catch up on what's lost.
Readings, assignments etc.

and most importantly,
SLEEP!

I don't pray for a miracle to happen.
What I really wish for,
is a result that pays for my hardwork.
one that reaps the fruit of my labor.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment