Life has been treating me very well lately!
Been very blessed with an awesome boyfriend, a wonderful family and friends...
It's true that friends come and go,
what's important is keeping those who matters and care (:
I've since come to terms with this, in an optimistic way.
Currently rewatching Moonlight Resonance on Channel U, 10pm weekday nights.
Still a show that touches deeply into my heart.
The warmth and love of a closely-knit family
Thousands likes for this programme!
Before I end off, let me thank my beloved baby for being sucha sweet man in my life...
You're dear to me, and I treasure you more than anything I have.
I always thought I wouldn't fall madly in love again,
but I fall victim to you.
I'm crazily in love with you,
desiring for your presence every moment.
Let us work hard together to achieve our dreams,
to build a home, to excel in our career, to travel.
Baby, we can! (:
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment