Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something to cheer you?

I have reached the stage,
I'm giving up on almost every single one of my groupmate!

Quality work. 
The piece of shit and nonsense that you gave totally speaks so much of your bochap character.

Alone in the wee hours, struggling to do a group work that should be done in 5.
WHO IS GENUINELY THERE TO SEE ME THROUGH?
fucking tell me!!!

Everyone's sleeping soundly, like they haven slept for ages.
I wish I am the one tucked in bed, with saliva drooling all over my pillow.
You know such luxury of sleeping in, does not come easily.
Insomnia is my new best friend.
 I have to deal with this EVERY FUCKING NIGHT.
you don't feel me.

I have bigger issues and problems to handle,
than to whine and complain over those mundane stuff.

'Oh it's difficult for me to do things for you because you're too perfectionist'

'I feel stressed doing favor for you because you're very demanding'

'When people fucking do things for you, they have the right to feel how they should feel. They are not obliged to do it, and when they do, be appreciative.'

Regarding the latter comment, I was left speechless for hours that I refused to admit.

Yes, no one in this world is obliged to do things for me.
NOT EVEN THE  MAN WHO CLAIMS HE LOVES ME HELL LOADs.

And when he does, I have to ensure that the task excites him, or
that he's not overload too much at a time.

GUYS CANNOT MULTI-TASK.
I should fucking wake up my idea and stop asking a man to behave like a woman!
I must constantly remind myself of all these when asking for a SIMPLE favor.

If this is the case,
what's the fucking point of asking for help?

WHEN YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM AND BIGGER ONES ARISE.

*silent*

...


For weeks, I've been wanting to pack my wardrobe.
but I never had the time to.
The mess in my wardrobe,
you won't want to imagine.


Can I have a man that puts me in front of himself?
I know such man still exists. 
It's a treasure good girls shouldn't miss.
...

I am heavily tasked. 
Nevertheless, I'm expected to be the giving party...
to tune in to my manfriend, 
to ask for a favor sweetly,
to be appreciative of what's done for me.

whatever.......
I have nothing more to ask.

If this relationship is bound to fail, let it be.

If I could spend half an hour penning down my thoughts and heartfelt words,
you know how important this relationship is.

Up till this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment