I guess we all have enough of resolutions made at the beginning of every brand new year,
but never fulfilling any of it.
I have to admit, I am one serious offender of this.
:/
Let's all be more realistic, shall we?
That in this new year,
May there be world peace and
happiness filled in our lives every single moment (:
This year is gonna be so exciting.
In January, we have our much celebrated Chinese New Year,
a joyous occasion where families indulge in heartwarming gatherings.
Aside this, I'm turning 24 just days before 初一
...
24 has always been the age I've been waiting for.
A number with deep rememberance.
The age that I'll graduate with a degree,
that I'll take my Grade 3 piano exam.
Most importantly,
I'm going to be a qualified teacher!
Realizing my childhood dream will be the most fulfilling task I would have ever accomplished in my life.
Come February, it's Valentine and cousin's grand wedding.
The long-awaited weds finally.
And soon, I know it's gonna be my turn.
:D
From March to May, I'm expecting myself to become a maniac.
Practicum + 4 Tuitions + Piano
May it be a fruitful learning experience for all... @.@
Then is Taiwan Vacation with baby in June,
Graduation in July,
Piano exam in August,
First teacher's day celebration in September.
I can't visualize the last quarter of 2012.
But I certainly know it is going to be better than 2011.
It must be!
Have an amazing 2012 everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment