Haven't been here for quite some time.
Almost forgot the existence of my blog! :/
Every mon and tue at this hour,
I'll be slacking/rotting at KFC alone, waiting for time to pass.
And obv, it is no exception today.
Sometimes when I'm lucky, I'll get calls from cousin/bf/friend to accompany me through this lonely hour.
But more often, I'll b doing work, spending time with myself,
thinking through the ups and downs of my life.
I know I have been too emotional and demanding lately.
Friends and colleagues around have been saying that.
I ought to cheer up a little and embrace myself.
Today, I made a decision.
And this decision will make me a strong girl, I know it.
Life sometimes, doesn't just revolve around the ones we already have.
We should open our eyes to treasure the ones who have always been there, silently.
I really do miss my guardian angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment