I'm more than halfway through my practicum, and I guess
everything has been pretty fine. *positivity*
Completed 7 observations so far and I can't wait to clear everything in the next 2 weeks.
The bits and pieces of silly stuff are too laborious to mention.
Some things are better kept unsaid.
For what's been done, I have no regrets.
And I think I know myself best than to have a person barely knowing me for a month to judge.
Outgrow that phase of drowning in sadness over GRADEs.
Have been self-reflecting to better after every lesson.
Taping my own lesson to see where I've overlooked, how I can improve as an educator.
And in this education industry, there's no other person to better understand the situation than our very own colleagues.
More often, I need that genuine pair of ears to know how I really feel, to make me see things from another perspective.
And my final wish for 2012 is to get me out of this school. Because there's nothing worth staying, other than my fellow colleagues/teachers who's always there to brighten up our teaching life :) HAHAHA.
May my posting school be one that is IN MY FAVOR.
Signing off,
Ms Ong :/
No comments:
Post a Comment