Friday, May 4, 2012

04.05.12

The long-awaited day finally arrived.
I'm not feeling at my best though :(
The feeling that the worst has yet to come,
that I have more obstacles and challenges ahead.
Today seems a long and tiring day without my love.
We haven't been communicating for almost 3 days.
It's not that we didn't have the time to,
but there were so much other hurdles that we couldn't overcome.
I'm pretty upset with myself, with him and every other thing.
I hate it that we have to end the night with a casual text 'night'.
I believe we can do so much better.
I have this urge of taking the first move, of patching things up.
but the question of 'why me?' keeps haunting.
I'm moving in and out of the shadows of my past relationship.
Something is failing, and I'm afraid.
Baby,
All I wish is for you to hold me, and never let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment