I actually cannot believe that we're choosing to avoid all sorts of stuff, just to make things work again.
It doesn't feel good at all.
Why does one have to portray like he understands everything when he doesn't even understand the basic ones!
I feel unreal being with a man like this, who shows different faces to people around him.
The worst thing then, is to apologize to someone who's not even guilty of things he has done wrong.
Oh yes, am I being judgemental again?
ans: Perhaps, all the time.
I judge too quickly, and I pass remarks.
The fact is, I reflect and realized my 'mistake'.
Well, with someone who comments that I'm judgemental,
my question then is,
AREN'T YOU AS WELL?
Assuming that certain things will happen if we were to pursue it together,
when IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
I don't see how far this relationship will take me.
So as of now,
I have decided to take things as it is.
Be as fake as how I'm treated.
Perhaps that's how we all can learn :)
Because I've seen in you that I'm not your concern anymore.
I've seen that you'll take what others say without thinking deep through.
I've seen that I've been replaced.
For things that I've done wrong, I'm not given a chance to repent.
NOT A SINGLE CHANCE.
Reflect about it.
Because you'll do things that'll potentially hurt our relationship.
And no words of apology from you, NO WORD.
I am NOT happy in this relationship.
I have no faith and hope pinned on it.
I see us nowhere.
But I'll hold on, not because I love him,
but of the memories which I'm not strong enough to let go...
I could no longer accept all that had happened...
Everything comes too late, my love.
From the bottom of my heart, I know that things can never be the same again...
I'm true in my words, and I know I have no regrets.
If you happen to chance upon this, we shall let bygones be bygones.
Move on and I genuinely wish you for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment