Over the weekends, I've came to terms with a few things:
1. Nothing lasts forever
2. Treasure the loved ones around you
3. Happiness cannot be bought
It was one of the saddest weekends last week, and I guess I'm on the verge of closing the chapter...
I've always thought that:
- If a partner doesn't have the financial ability to support a family, then both have to work hard together to build a home.
- By giving sound advice to your partner, it allows him/her to gain another perspective and to make a better judgement
- Being in love means to understand and accommodate
- It's sweet when one does something with good intention, in the absence of the partner's awareness
- Wanting to know more about your partner means you care for him/her and is interested in his/her well-being
- To share a quality conversation every night is the sweetest thing a couple could do
- Your partner is one that you will want to share your woes with, not with a person you barely know
- Being with your partner is one of the pleasurable moments one can find
- One should devote more time communicating with his/her partner, than spending time with things that can be put off to a later date
- Your partner will defend you, knowing that you're put in a difficult position
- Actions precede bare spoken words
- Love is to be truthful to each other, even in the presence of our friends
- To pick a girlfriend from work is one of the best gifts one could ever asked
- It's wrong to blame someone for something that had happened, because both are the contributing factors
- If a partner truly cares, he/she will do anything and everything without being told
- The man will seek all ways to make to improve in the relationship, knowing that the woman has done her part
- I'm madly in love
I've lost the ability to think and do what I feel like it anymore.
I've lost the my direction in seeking bliss...
Of all, I know that I've yet to give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment