Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A day well spent.

It has been a cheery day for me today!

Woke up at 11 and went to collect my lens at my friend's optical shop.
Spent a bomb there, as usual.
Our eyes are the window to the heart and soul; it is definitely worth investing.

After which, I had a 3 hour date with my NIE babes.
We met up at Jalan Kuras, Ice-cream chefs for tea-time.
Great catching up and gossiping about the girly-matters.
Besides, the ice cream waffles are finger-licking yummy.
I love them!

At night, I met up with my dearest RACHEL.
The last time we met was at JP coffee bean and this time, it was at JP starbucks.
The coffee rocks. perhaps it was the good companionship I had.
We enjoyed our conversations and then, we went for a mini shopping tour.
Rachel wanted to buy the Nikon DSLR but it was not available at the Courts outlet.
Dysphoric, we left the place thinking we could get it at the other outlet this weekend.
Good things can wait my dear!

It's amazing how we could have come this far ever since we met.
It has only been a year but I felt like ages.
I could literally tell her everything in this world, down to the most intimate stuff.
She, on the other hand, could laugh and cry over the most mundane stuff right there before me.
And I know this friendship gonna lasts... A LONG LONG TIME.

babe, if you're reading this,
thanks for being sucha wonderful girl in my life <3

See you next Weds! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment