Hello world (:
Been long since I'm here.
Finally gotten my long-awaited Macbook Pro from the PC show last week.
It was a superb choice.
I'm loving it; albeit learning how to adjust to the different interface.
Holiday has been very fulfilling this far.
Short overview of the past week.
Monday
2 tuitions at Yew Tee and some random gathering with cousins at grandparents' place.
Totally love mingling with the little ones given my gregarious character.
Awesome time <3
Tuesday
Tuition with cousins and major food feast for dinner.
Wednesday
Face spa @ body contours with darling.
Not a very pleasing experience, in fact
both of us felt disenchanted after the treatment.
Thereafter, we went to catch X-MEN.
Perfect day.
Thursday
Had my piano lesson at 2, and bb waited for me outside my music school.
<3
Went for a HTHT at a coffee house at Citylink,
where we sat and chilled over a cup of coffee.
Ages since we had such heartwarming chats.
When I looked into your eyes, I knew you are still the man I love.
No regrets.
Soon later, I got my MACBOOK PRO at Song brothers at a rather reasonable deal.
(:
Friday
Felt like a loony soul on Earth.
Plan to zoo cancelled.
Worst day ever.
Saturday
Went for Ryan's BBQ at Pasir Ris Park in the midst of battling my cramps.
It was worth it because we enjoyed the quality time spent together.
Sunday
Movie Marathon altogether.
All in all,
it had been one of the longest days we had since he got enlisted.
We've grown much stronger and closer after all the fights and misunderstandings.
I've came to realise the importance of communication - key to all relationships.
I know we have to work harder on that.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment