Blogging from my Macbook pro.
I'm dying adjusting to the new OS.
I hate exploring these little mundane stuff cuz I'm nuts at it.
Shall bring it over for bf to settle for me (:
The day had been great with cousins and catching up with XY.
Haven't seen her since graduation.
More than 3 years of lost friendship.
We still remembered the happy moments back then.
Laughters and tears.
Look how much we've grown;
talking about marriage/flats/upbringing now.
We've indeed grown and matured.
Meetups with the DAC clique tmrw cancelled.
Can't be bothered to text/call when the rest just didn't wanna cooperate.
Seems like BOSS a.k.a ChunYuan is even more infuriated than me.
The down of organizing large group gathering.
You get those sheeps that always spoil the market.
Anw, gonna meet up with dear RACHEL again later (:(:
double date it would be.
On a sidenote,
I can't wait to visit the zoo this Friday!
The plan abolished 2 weeks ago almost made me went amok.
*itinerary to-be-done please*
Till here.
No comments:
Post a Comment