Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's mid week!

Been a million years since I'm here...

Practicum has been taking up every second of my life,
from lesson planning to ppt slides and markings.
In the midst of all these, I'd realized my strong passion in my teaching career.
Never have I regretted enrolling in this course in Uni, into the path as a future educator.
The journey ahead is going to be tumultous,
the support that I get may diminish gradually
but I'm confident that my faith for myself will remain...

Lessons so far had been more than awesome.
POSITIVE FEEDBACKs!
thank you fellow colleagues for the leniency.
I'll strive further to better myself.

6th July was a special day, an occasion we always celebrate.
We had our blissful dinner at Holland V, and my stomach was overly suffocated.
Thank you for the generosity bb.
I'm in total good health now, just a little voiceless.

ALRIGHT.
less than 5 hrs to rest my tireless soul.
GOOD NIGHT.
Have a wonderful week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment