accidentally deleted my lesson plan from the thumbdrive and couldn't retrieve it back...
called bf thinking he could do smth about it..
but he told me he'll settle it the next morning.
I almost can't believe this.
how am I gg to put myself to bed when my most important file is deleted?
it's supposed to be handed in to my supervisor on mon morning!
years ago when I had problems and just couldnt fall asleep at night,
he would almost beg me to go over cuz he wants to cuddle me.. I can almost rmb his voice beside my ears saying 'come over la, I'll put you to bed'...
he always puts me to slp..but the feelings have been lost.
now he can't wait to hang my call and turn in.
he expects me to wait when I'm faced with a crisis.
wheres the boy I used to crave so deeply?
No comments:
Post a Comment