Saturday, July 23, 2011

Loving my job so muchhh!

I've come to the end of the fourth week of TP 1 and I'm starting to miss BLGPS.
The colleagues there have been great to work with.
Supportive and fun-loving bunch of teachers.
And of course, I'm gonna miss by 3/3 so much.
Leaving with the best memories I shall.

Preparing to write a short memo for every single pupil in my class.
Ordered 38 angry bird notebooks from the school bookshop.
Sure hope the kids love them.
Even Marucs, my fellow colleague said that the class is always expecting angry birds from my lessons/worksheets/gifts.

Perhaps, it's time to change.
Till the trend goes away~

Overall, I think I've been coping well with the workload.
Can't wait to be back here for my 10 weeks TP2 next year! (:

On a sidenote, I just received $xxx from my aunt as a token of appreciation for tutoring her daughter for the past 3 years...
In fact, it is for the fact that I've always been very patient with them.
Never knows a tutor deserves such bonus as well.
I'm touched to the marrows.
It spur me even more to provide for them, esp for jy whom I've always regard as my sister.

Teaching is my passion today,
and I know, it'll be till the day I leave this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment