Saturday, August 11, 2012

Work life

I just spent 4 hours marking 2 sets of P1 Maths WB. This is pathetic.
I could literally feel my eyes popping out towards the last few books.
More so, this is only the beginning of my career... It appears that the battle ahead isn't welcoming at all.

There's a reason why I work so hard, persevering through my 4 years to fulfil my childhood dream of being a teacher. Now that I am one, I hope to be able to soar to greater heights, with the support of my loved ones. I'm glad to be able to juggle 3 professional development courses, coupled with 6 private tuitions along with a full-time job. I don't think this is possible without passion, determination, strength and support from my family members. :) I'm thankful for their presence in each passing day, they make my life so much easier.

Putting relationship aside, I could be a more than happy lady now, but I'm not. The present status is complicated and my faith is diminishing.

How can one hold on for years with no hope and security? The efforts to be understanding has turned futile, as nothing works. I have since come to terms that singlehood can be better than being attached. I have this strong urge of leaving in order to pursue a better someone, and not be a letdown to myself anymore.

I have been successful in many areas of my life, but not a boyfriend whom I can confide in problem, or a soulmate who could see me through the ups and downs. We seem to have drifted so much that our partner may mean nothing now. I find myself constantly looking for opportunities to earn more cash and gain more teaching experience, at the expense of time spent with my partner.

I no longer feel the need to spend quality time because time's seem to be running too quickly, but its surprising one overlooks it...
With that 0.01% of energy left every night before I dozed off, I never fail to praise myself for pulling through a difficult day. I knew I have maximize my day and I have led a meaningful life...:)
And if I have a choice, I would definitely choose someone who shares this same dream with me... and is willing to work and persevere through hardship to get me to the place we want.

Let's work hard for a better tomorrow; as time waits for no man!

No comments:

Post a Comment