It really has been quite some time since I drift into my own world, thinking what I really want in my life. Although the feeling of loneliness could be a little upsetting at times, I appreciate the peace and tranquility in my life now. I no longer need to humor myself to make things appear less serious.
I begin to wonder if this is really just a deal, or are we taking it for real?
Somethings, once done, can never revert back to the past. A bet it may be, let's just pray that it would only be one that provides us with the happiness we deserve.
Hoping that all have been well for us so far. Let's embrace on for a better tomorrow.
ps: Having said so much, there's still a tinge of sadness lingering somewhere inside. With every beep of the phone, I still wish he's the one who texted. As contradicting as it sounds, I know that I have not changed since the last relationship.
For a fact, I could be stronger now. Could.
No comments:
Post a Comment