Well, the kind of life that I'm leading is PATHETIC.
I can't believe the state I have landed myself at.
Why on earth am I with a man with no plans for the future?
As my saying goes, a man without a plan is bound to fail.
It has been years since I felt the kind of intense love from my partner,
who would shower me with his love and attention that I seek.
I felt like I've been in and out of love too many times,
it's hard to make sense whether I'm really in love.
I'm a pathetic living soul who gives a useless man umpteenth times to salvage this relationship.
I regret not letting it go to grab a better life...
I think I'm the STUPIDIEST girl one can ever find.
Even with every drop of tears, every crack of my heart,
he doesn't understand the love we share.
All the thought he had was he's never good enough.
I've never heard a word that says I'll be your pride, I'll do my best.
I truly understand the reason I'm hanging on.
The thought of losing yet another relationship paralysed me.
On this very day, I wish for the strength and will to move on...
and to lead a life with someone who entirely deserves my love and everything.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment