When I was young, I used to have a checklist of the qualities I was looking for in a man, but I ditched it a few years back. I realized that my preferences have evolved over time due to personal growth.
Now that I have reached the mature age to be committed in a relationship, I have many reservations. Often, I feel like the time spent with friends and colleagues were more enjoyable than with my partner. I no longer feel the need to share secret with my partner. It appears a chore to arrange a time during the week to meet up. More so, getting my partner to connect with me when we're not physically together has become highly impossible. That is, as I reckon, more breathing space for both. Too much complications have arise which I made no intention of pursuing; something which I've wished I could do it. Now that I can, is it a good or bad thing?
No comments:
Post a Comment