As I hear the raindrops pit-patting on my windows pane, I feel a tinge of pain in my heart.
The same pain I felt awhile ago...
While taking the train back home, the heavy downpour brought me back to my past, where I had indulged in extreme love. As I thought through the times I had suffered and the happy moments that were still remembered, I wish I had someone to hug.
Sometimes, I wish for a mid-week night to go crazy, to forget all the responsibilities and commitments I have. To throw all worries and sadness faraway, to a place where only happiness exists.
I want to sit down at a coffeeshop with my love, drinking kopi and reminscing about the times we met. I want to laugh like how I used to, without the worry of being called a bad role model. You know these are the little things that people around us take for granted.
To even have a proper meal each day is something I'm constantly working towards. More to say abide by the exercise regime I've always talked about. It has always been words with no actions!
Tonight, I want to go to bed reminding myself to be thankful for each living day, and the things my family has done for me. They are the ones who never fails, who are ALWAYS there when I need someone. Be it picking/sending me from work, buying me my late meals, tolerating my tantrum and giving in to me even when I'm the unreasonable one.
One can never find someone that could replace our parents.
With so much love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment