Sunday, August 25, 2013

Too much have been said.

It's a totally miserable thing to be back here again.
And as I understand that there's not much future in us, I do not wish to let it go.

We parted ways at 2pm this afternoon.
Hugged, kissed, waved goodbye; our usual routine.
And that's it.
After 9 full hours, not a single reply/calls.
He promised that he'll talk me later, assuming when he's available,
but I'm never in his schedule.
Not when he's travelling from one destination to another,
not before he begins work/ends work.

I finally understood what all my friends have said:
:: I'm sorry, your boyfriend doesn't miss you
:: He's too selfish, you're all not compatible
:: If a man chooses to love, he stays committed with no excuse

I was waiting endlessly for his return call,
praying that when he ends at 10, I could get his return call..
I've loved this man more than I should.

Is time to be strong,
is time to let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment