It's sad to know that silent tears are shed when the music is played...
when will I ever get out of this heart-breaking misery...?
I've no idea how to accept and love this man anymore.
How could such a man really exists, to think that I'm still an ****
The whole world thinks that I'm the dumbest human being alive.
With problems and stupidity, they are still constantly there to cheer me up.
Why would a bf want his loved ones to work so hard in order to get a savings policy of 500 from him!
My heart aches thinking that he has lost his sense of humanity,
that all that is in his mind, is work and $.
He hasn't thought of how much I have to WORK in order to pay this amount.
To think he asked if I could still accept that assignment which pays me a very high rate.
It doesn't pain him at all..
That even when I've agreed on one policy, he was unwilling to close it, because it was not a penny worth. Can't believe it.
Too much repetition about how much this man 'adores' this relationship
and shows his love to the one he claims to love.
Just too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment