Friday, June 8, 2012

In search of happiness

I have always taught I'd done extremely well ever since the last relationship... Sadly, I didn't.

Just a day ago, I remembered the blog he used to keep.
Out of boredom/pity whatever, I went to google it and yes, I found it again.
Entries that were penned down more than 2 years ago, when our relationship was thought to have ended, a ray of hope appeared.

The memories were bittersweet... tears streamed down knowing all that was once so beautiful.
Every relationship begins with a happy chapter. But why did it have to go downhill?

That relationship started and ended quickly. In fact, the first year was the only good one. For a fact, I knew I was blinded. Even as things were at its worst, I could be positive and embraced myself. I don't know where I mustered the strength and will to do it. It was amazing...

Today's relationship seems so different from the past. I felt like it's time to move on. This is feeling too strong, I'm finding it hard to resist. I'm not sure how far I can go, but I'm certain I'm stronger to fight for my own happiness this time.

Is true happiness really this tough? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment