Saturday, June 2, 2012

And so, I have successfully completed my induction at FPS! The weeks there have been amazing, and I've indeed learnt a lot about my profession within the short time span. FPS has made me realized the importance of professionalism being a teacher, the multiple roles that a teacher has to play...these have all become more transparent now that im a BT.

Being too stressed out lately, I have been trying to read up on effective pedagogies and classroom management skills, in the hope that I can bring an impact to my future classroom. Striving to be motivated to do some preparation before flying off to Taiwan, is actually a huge and laborious task. Was given my class and teaching subjects a few days ago. Although I have been put in a department that I'm not best at, I truly know this is another learning opportunity in my career. No matter where it is going to lead me, I shall put in my best and aim for success.

Better said than done, I'm still struggling with my part-time work. How should I go ahead about quitting some but not all? Who shall I give up? I love and enjoy teaching every single pupil in my class, in my care. It's sad to arrive at a point where decisions have to be made, where sacrifice is needed.Like what's always said, teachers more often than not, place their pupils above themselves.I hope to be able to complete at least this calendar year before giving up on any. I'm not sure what's the outcome of all my doings, but there is one thing I am clear about; that I enjoy the kind of life I'm leading. This has to come from my passion of teaching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment