Thursday, May 5, 2011

Amusing story.

I can't believe someone could be THIS insensitive to the situation I am in.
I've been feeling VERY miserable for missing my examination.
YET, this particular person could still rub salt into my wound.
I thought I've gotten over the guilt,
but no, I didn't.
It came haunting me back again.

All thanks to the major biatch!

Fortunately, I have a lovely boyfriend and friends who stood by me.
Friends who weathered all storms with me.
Friends who truly care and assured me during such circumstances.

I know I am nice girl.
Therefore, I'm not gonna write/say anything about her here.
Period.
Like what's said, we should all keep her in prayers.

We all know how GREAT OUR GOD IS.
The good will be rewarded (:
while karma befalls all evil beings.

Somehow, I'm glad how baby and Jac appeased me tonight.
It's totally heartwarming...

Thank you all my dears.
You're all my precious little babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment