And so, I finally fired back my shot this afternoon.
Speaking in a very friendly manner, I actually texted this:
"I will appreciate if you can leave me alone. Thanks for your concern."
Does it really sounds crude?
Well for a fact, I know nobody can help me given the situation I'm in.
Unless you're the dean.
If you're not, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Guess what she replied?
:/ hello y u avoiding me?! I'm trying to help you hello.
And then,
there was a string of ugly words used.
TSKKKK.
I don't understand who's the one messing around.
First, it was my personal problem.
Why did she want to poke her nose into it?
Obviously, she had too much time to spare.
Or she has no true friends who would entertain her.
Second, who initiated all the convo?
it was her.
She bugged me since last night all the way till this afternoon.
I had no peace, SRSLY.
I pity her life.
Really.
As of now,
I'm not distracted/affected by her anymore.
She can tarnish me by all means, because I believe in myself(:
*confident much*
No comments:
Post a Comment