Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Labour Day 2011























Baby and I decided to head down to Botanical Gardens to camwhore alittle (:
I totally love the effects on his DSLR.
No editing, no photoshop.
It turned out awesomely pretty and vintage-y,
which goes very well with what I wore
:D

I just bought a new HP desktop from the warehouse sale at Expo.
Working on a 23inch LED monitor.
Certainly feels so much more comfortable.
No more squinting of my eyes on my useless lappy.

In 5 weeks' time, there's gonna be the COMEX fair.
Í'm gonna head down and get the ASUS laptop!!
I like the brand, I like the featherlight weight.
1.5kg.
How fantabulous can this offer be right?!~

Back on a weekday,
I have a whole list of to-do again.
Going to repair my Lenovo netbook tmrw,
and 2 tuition thereafter.

Good day ahead people!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment