Thursday, May 26, 2011

Standing all alone.

Just for laugh
Means of Communication (Slowest to Fastest): Snail mail, smoke signals, morse code, internet, optic fibres, women mouths.

True, isn't it?
________________________________________________________________________

It's almost a month before practicum starts.
I still have not had the habit of turning in early.

The sky is pouring now, perfect to curl up in bed.
But I feel more like snuggling with my book in hand.
Life has never felt so relaxed for the longest time,
and I'm loving my carefree soul. (:

I went for a run yesterday evening.
Completed 2.09 miles (3.36km) in less than 30mins.
:D
Ovcr the last 2 days, I've successfully burnt approx 400 calories off my body.
Feeling great and motivated.
I shall keep up this momentum and run twice/thrice weekly.
It certainly feels good and rejuvenated after all the sweat and perspiration.

While walking back from the park earlier,
I was thinking through the events that happened over the past year...
The gradual acceptance of my boyfriend being enlisted into the NS.
Going through the third year of University.
Taking up more tuition assignments to cover my own expenses.
Ups and downs in the relationship.
True friends who stay by me when shits happened.
Absence for my CDA examination.

Owing to the latter event, I have become rather listless the whole night.
I knew I was just being paranoid.
But because I didn't know who I can talk to, I find myself fighting a lonely war.
I just wish I could get a definite answer soon.
This little obstacle in life has been killing my cells every now and then.

Results will be released in approximately one week.
I don't know how to feel.
I'm nervous, that's for sure.
Will I get an ''F" grade or an "ABS"?
Who can understand the mental torture I'm going through?

What I received all the times, are disappointment after disappointment.
I soon learnt not to expect from anyone, anymore.

That's the way to cheer myself up.

Something for myself before I end.
Ä positive you is a powerful you!

No comments:

Post a Comment