Sunday, January 16, 2011

I love this exceptional Saturday

I spent a very FULFILLING Saturday with my loved ones today.
They made me feel like I'm never alone in this world.
I wanna thank them for the courage they give,
and the words of wisdom that meant everything.

And I always know the reasons why friends are envious of my family ties.

They are my source of support through good/bad times.
They are the smiles behind my tears.
They are the ones who pick us up when we fall.

.

I'm indeed fortunate to be part of this big family.
I am blessed with all the people in my life,
especially my beloved aunties.

I never know how I would have survived without them these past years.
Each time when I'm stuck in love, they're the ones I confide in.
Each time when I meet with a challenge, they are there to listen and advise.
They have an awesome pair of ears I always craved during those difficult times.
They gave me shelter when I ran away from home many years ago.

They provided me with happiness,
genuine happiness that I could truly feel...

They are the people I never want to lose in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment