Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm down with combo sickness

Woke up with a terrible headache and runny nose...

Text K and told her that I had to postpone tuition today.
She was utterly disappointed, because she was looking forward to my class.
I felt really bad not being able to be there,
cuz we still spoke on the phone the night before.

*my bad*
health's deteriorating.

I have this sudden urge of visiting the National Skin Centre this coming June.
I need to splurge on hair/skin treatment to make myself feel good.
As retarded as this may sound,
I really felt this way.

Sidetrack a little,
I think I hate the fact that school's starting in less than a week.
It is even more annoying to be sick on this last week of my holiday.
I promise to get well soon (:

*hehe*

Even with the fact that school's reopening soon,
my timetable is still not out!

It got me on my nerve trying to check every now and then,
I decided to give foundation office a call.

Me:"May I know when's the release of our timetable? It was stated 3rd Jan in the announcement but apparently, all of us couldn't see our timetable when we logged in.

Lady:"We are trying very hard to release. Maybe you try on 5/6th Jan"


*definitely not a satisfying answer*


I can't plan my tuition, dance and piano schedule.
Everything is SCREWED!

I received Maths prof's email this afternoon.
It stated:
"Attendance will be taken for all lectures and tutorials.
The first lecture commences on 10th Jan, 3.30pm at LT2."


That's it.
No more skipping of lectures for me.
:(

*shall see*

Wishing bb and myself speedy recovery!
(:

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment