something I never expected would happen.
...
Still remembered how bb reacted last sat when I was there at his camp.
He appeared totally pissed off when we met up after his lecture.
I thought it was because he couldn't locate me.
It was not.
He found out something from my mobile which was totally a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING.
.
..
...
No clarification was made.
In return, I had to put up with a sulky face throughout the week.
By the end of the week,
I knew something was not right...
.
.
.
Today, the boy finally confessed.
I thought it was entirely a silly and mundane affair.
It has never crossed my mind that what I had done had weigh so much.
It was terrible looking at how we dealt with the problem.
We behaved like some underaged puppy-love kids.
I NEVER THOUGHT THINGS WOULD COME THIS WAY.
I NEVER THOUGHT THOSE WERE THE KIND OF COMMENTS I WOULD RECEIVE WHEN A MAN FLARES UP.
I NEVER EXPECTED SUCH AN UGLY CONVERSATION.
TO THINK THAT LAST SAT, I WAS STILL LIKE A NAIVE GIRL.
*heart-wrenching*
.
.
.
I'm utterly disappointed, with how things have changed.
I'm too upset, with the time taken to make myself clear.
It was a long 5 days before everything was spilled.
*as far as I know, men generally take more time to talk about a problem than a woman does*
It's incredulousy insane to be in this state I'm in now.
Every night when I think of you, silent tears would fall.
I want to be close to you, but I'm doing everything I could to be independent.
I want you to be there with me when I need you,
but there were more times you were not there than you were.
There were times I called because I heard my heart missing you.
Only to know that I had dreamed too much, it's never possible you'll pick those calls.
Trying to convince myself that I'm still standing strong,
I sent a text to say it was an accidental call.
You know how silly everything sounds like now,
and I feel my tears and warmth.
I don't know how else I could do to show my devotion and commitment to this relationship.
For I know, I've no regrets whatsoever with what I had done.
I'm proud of what I had acheived;
to learn to love myself again...
...
Humans often have a choice, whether to be positive about a certain situation, or to be pessimistic about it.
More often, they choose to believe in a worst-case scenario...
passing judgemental remarks before any explanations could be given.
.
.
.
Perhaps,
loving with all your heart is not sufficient anymore.
Love no longer has no boundaries...

No comments:
Post a Comment