Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a Tuesday

My mood has been on a roller-coaster ride since the day school started.
I've not prepared myself well for this new term.
I feel sick thinking everything is back to square.

Headed to tuition after a 3 hr-long maths tutorial this afternoon.
Met up with wt at cck, and we continued the journey tgt.
It was a joyous ride, because she kept me enlightened throughout.

*blood is thicker than water*
how true is that.

halfway through the journey, lydia walked into the train, STARTLED.
It was sucha coincidence and I thank god for making our paths crossed.
We laughed our hearts loud when she strolled in, because her jaws were dropped.
It was as if we were forbidded to take the lrt.
The other passengers were staring at the 3 of us, behaving like some siao-char-bo
But I couldn't bother more.
When you're basked in love and happiness, you wouldn't care how/what others think.

Who knows if our laughters were contagious.
*haha*

And so, I had an intensive 3 hour tuition class with the kids today.
I hope I did drain their brain juice :P

we had a mini meet-the-parents session at 7pm after dinner.
wt and I shared what we thought are good for young children;
motivation.encouragement.supervision.support.conducive environment.rewards & punishment etc.
The parents were awed by the list.
They certainly knew more effort has to be put in to ensure their children's success.

*It's never easy being a parent*

Till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment