2011 has been a wonderful year so far.
2010 was filled with mixed feelings; good and bad.
Ended the year with lots of loves from the ones around.
It was truly a blessing...
In 2010, many things happened.
There were uncertainties, anguishes, resentments, appeasments, guilt...
My life took a turning point,
another beautiful chapter unfolded.
These feelings worked in a funny manner...
It had allowed me to mature and grow into a young fine lady...
The year had allowed me to experience the extreme best and worst that any living soul could ever feel.
I couldn't always make sense why it had all happened,
but I'm glad it did (:
....
For now,
I'm willing to give myself the permission to feel happy, to enjoy the sense of pleasure in life (:
I'm thankful for the great twenty-ten.
For the ever-significant difference it had made to me.
I've been consumed with so much happiness in the last few months,
I've almost forgot to comprehend and appreciate the other awesomeness around.
I learned many things.
Of which, the most important is that,
I always have a lovely bb to share my life...
Twenty-eleven.
I am here to welcome you with an open mind and heart.
I'll be the survivor when the year ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment