2 hours of administrative stuff; printing of notes, past year exam papers, e-learning, filing,
spelling out all the deadlines in my mac sticky notes.
It's 2am and I only completed printing ALL my Maths Lesson Plan.
I'm officially moving on to ASE Assignment 1.
Goal: Complete by this weekend.
Year 4 Sem 1 Assignments
ACM 401 Micro Teaching LP 09.09.11 (15%)
ACI 401 LP and Presentation 12.09.11 (40%)
ACM 401 Micro Teaching Presentation 14.09.11 (20%)
ASE 401 Assignment 1 19.09.11 (35%)
ACM 401 Reflection 21.09.11 (10%)
ASM 401 Test 1 22.09.11 (40%)
ACM 401 Test Construction 03.10.11 (50%)
ACE 401 Assignment 1 03.10.11 (60%)
ASE 401 Assignment 2 07.10.11 (25%)
AAE 347 Critique 1 10.10.11 (20%)
ASI 401 Listening Presentation 11.10.11 (20%)
ASE 401 Written Test 01.11.11 (30%)
ASM 401 Test 2 07.11.11 (40%)
ASI 401 Assessment (Sight Seeing, Piano, Solfege, Singing) 08.11.11 (60%)
AAE 347 Critique 2 11.11.11 (20%)
ACE 401 Assignment 2 11.11.11 (40%)
AAE 347 Exam 18.11.11 (50%)
AAE 442 Exam 23.11.11 (60%)
Does this list scare you?
It did to me :'(
I need to have faith that I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment