Whenever I'm attached to a new guy,
the old guy remembers me.
This happens ALL THE TIME.
Then their roles reversed.
The old guy reads my blog, be my listening ear, tells me how much he wishes I could be his love.
The new guy forgets about the existence of my blog, loses his ears and tells me how possessive I am.
Is this the contradiction of life?
Do I have to stuck with this love cycle ALL MY LIFE?
Yes, I can excel academically. But I fail terribly in reading a man's heart.
I can't get over everything that had happened recently.
Too many new guys.
Too many old guys.
One existing guy I truly love and want to be.
Knowing you for nearly 4 years...
And being with you for...
.
..
...
..
.
I lost count of the days.
They are just numbers which we made them special.
I want a relationship that you make me special baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment