Today marks the fifth week of my final year in uni.
It's also the semester that I have the most number of modules to cope.
Nevertheless, I'm still standing strong, fighting with the warriors.
Because in life, we'll always win.
we're born winners, think of this scientifically.
:)
The past weekend had been splendid with all the major sales happening all at a go.
COMEX at Suntec, BORDERS sale at Expo and H&M at Orchard Central.
Failed to visit Borders because bro had told me the venue wrongly.
Bf brought me all the way to Wheelock and to our dismay, the place was empty.
Everything had moved, to EXPO :(
To compensate for the loss, we visited another bookstore PROLOGUE instead.
It too, was having a sale that reduced price up to 40%!
After hours of browsing and stationery hunting,
I finally bought a book and a few pens.
Not a very satisfactory purchase.
Can't find beautiful stuff for keepsake.
Not even a notebook though I was contemplating over a vintage memo.
*sigh*
Then off we headed to COMEX where bb bought his internal disk that he longed wanted.
It was a swift purchase and I appreciate this decisiveness.
Wanted to check out deals for ipad 2 but they were not available in this show.
Pretty disappointing but that also meant my pockets are kept intact...
At least for the first hour.
AND...
I still ended up with a JVC dock and a speaker when we left...
A big-spender, and a big earner in future I'll be.
Sometimes, or often,
I know I go for luxury items such as
Guess, Coach, Agnes b, Longchamp...
"Guess watch, wallet, spectacles, accessories...
Coach clutch...
Agnes b bag...
Longchamp le piage and document bag..."
I know I've been a HUGE SPENDTHRIFT,
and one that's always hungry for more of such goods.
In fact, I've been yearning for a kate spade bag and burberry wallet since ...
But I've been procrastinating.
BECAUSE I KNOW.
I need to save for my future.
I need the money to buy a flat.
I need the money to buy a car.
I need the money to send my children to school.
I need the money to travel the universe and roam the world.
But,
is it too much to want a little of what I expect?
a fraction of what I desire?
How do I draw the line between a WANT and a NEED.
How do I differentiate between the BLACK and the WHITE.
I want to continue living in this grey zone,
where happiness is overflowing and life is good.
Grant me my wish.
please.
No comments:
Post a Comment