In the midst of my doing my assignments, a sudden memory flashed across my mind.
Everything was still vivid, very indeed.
The event that took place several years ago at Lido,
where I met up with my then Guardian Angel for a nights out.
Just a simple session where we sat under the moonlight and chill over a cuppa coffee.
It was a daily activity for us then, to meet just because we had so much to share, so much in common.
We love to spend our Fridays at town, either watching the latest movie in town, or supper-ing at Cafe Cartel.
At that time, koi/eskimo/gong-cha were still non-existent, at least in my knowledge.
Else, we could be one of those 'couple' queuing for the drinks.
And yes, the memory.
The significant part is not about the topics we talked about, nor the food we ate.
It was the experience watching an R21 movie together.
AUTOSPY.
It's GORE and I could pretty much say I will never catch such a show again.
The only unforgettable part of the movie was the part where two idiots were having a conversation along the corridor, and a man casually strolled past the walkway without noticing them.
I'm not an excellent writer when it comes to talking about movie synopsis but I certainly remembered that the way it was screened sent us a good laugh.
And that's it.
The entire movie scores 0.
Bad story line.
No humor, other than the 10 second part I wrote about
Characters aren't gorgeous.
It's amazing how a lousy movie like this still lingers in my mind,
where the bits and pieces still make up the whole.
Love happens, in this world.
It is love that makes the impossible possible.
Thank you for being my love,
a manfriend whom I can seek comfort in.
You're still as awesome as before, or even more.
To you,
Life in NS sucks.
But to me,
Life without you by my side SUCKS.
You see the point?
Be happy! :)
xoxo
xiao ji dan
No comments:
Post a Comment