I ought to be doing work...
but my energy power is running low.
I need a place to rest my mind.
Been WAY TOO PRODUCTIVE recently.
Finally had a good chat with R.
Can't rmb when was the time we had one.
I've come to terms that a true friendship never turns sour easily.
There's so much to type if I'm gg to say the whole story.
But no, I'm not gg to (:
My conscience as a true blue friend is crystal clear.
We know who the real friends are. Don't needa pretend fake-arse :/
If the person is jealous over someone, she is going to have all the reasons to fire her shot.
It's silly to be affected by it.
We all know how pitiful her life sounds.
Losing her friends one by one.
Claiming someone to be her bff yet she is only regarded as nothing more than friend.
Blogging and twitting about your bff? really?
And after all the lovey dovey talks with R,
we agreed for a teacher's day celebration tmrw night at Thai Express! :)
double joy! (:
...
And now,
There's one thing that I should do:
That is,
Treasure this friendship like how it was as before because nothing has ever changes.
And there's one thing I've learnt:
Learn to ignore people who are insignificant in our life.
=)
Life can never be happier than having these people around.
my family.
my boyfriend.
my cousins esp jy.
my relatives, uncles aunties.
my friends jac, rach and R
They are my happiness.
To my fellow colleagues and trainees who are reading this,
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment