More than a year ago, you penned this down for me.
And today, I know that I have to treat it seriously because we're officially completely over.
"Life is short and time waits for no one... The only thing that stays constant is endless changes... I don't know where life will lead us to in the future... So I just wanna take this opportunity to tell you some things... I think that if life were to separate us one day and we end up in totally different places, I'll always remember how our paths align. I'll be thankful for that. And hope that wherever you are, you'll be thankful too. I think that is the best that we can wish for"
"Some things will never change... just like how I will always love your smile..."
--> For this, I'll continue to smile radiantly for this world. I will not cry I will not ache, I will smile and melt your heart and soul ... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment