I've never been so adventurous for the longest time~
I sneaked out of the house at 3am last night just to head down to West Coast for supper!
I admit this man could give me the sense of security that no one else could.
My only wish, is for us to be status quo for as long as we can.
I enjoy his companion, the conversations we hold, the laughter and little secrets we share.
Can we be good friends forever? I don't want to risk losing another someone whom I hold so close to my heart.
Simplicity really, is bliss.
Just love the feeling of sitting in his car, tuning in to kiss 92 and having random talks.
I like how we will try to navigate our way to our destination/home without GPS.
going all the wrong way and making big loops and turns to get back on track.
Everyday together is a learning experience for us :D
Oh yes, and I finally tried prata last night!
Well, just a few mouthful from W, but it was delicious!
The smell of it could send one salivating and craving for more...
Though the one I ordered was not really a prata - chocolate tissue prata.
tall flimsy crepes with chocolate fillings sprinkled all over.
still taste great! <3
I need to learn how to eat with more etiquette in future.
once an entertainment, always an entertainment :)
Managed to remove my dressing today @ NUH.
Doctor commented that my wound is recovering very well, and that I've a high level of tolerance for pain - as usual.
I need to learn how to love myself all over again...
Today's takeaway:
Unless it's mad, passionate , extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment