Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday, the 13th

Have been so busy this entire day that I have forgotten to check my icon mail.
P dropped 2 emails, urging me to reply, along with burning questions that he needed to know.
So cropped up with work that I find myself suffocating, breathless.
2013 is coming to an end, yes, it is!
I can't let this negativity follow me through.
I need to embrace myself and stand up stronger!
Enough of saying, I need to execute some actions!

On a sidenote, I still can't forget the prawning session we had! :)
It was good, beyond words to describe.

The disparity between the two men is too wide.
one - childish. 
The conversation that we hold could only revolve around the present.
He is stubborn, arrogant, self-centred, selfish, has low self-esteem. 
age is a factor, but upbringing is the key.

two - mature
one that would engage me in a conversation so intellectual, that sets me thinking about the things I've talked about. I enjoy being ferried around, taken to places I've not explored before, and being led about.   
I have to admit I'm mesmerized by his gentleman-ness. 
- one who opens the car door for me
- one who always pulls out the chair and have me seated before him
- one who picks up hair from my dish and laugh at the way I hold my chopsticks

YAY to this man with a concrete plan for the future!

Not that I've fallen in love again, I'm out of love.
More sadly, I'm out of shape too.
I hope my second getaway this weekend makes me more determined to forget my ex.
I hope the trip gives me the courage to throw away all his photos in my wallet and the stuff toys he once gave.

No words from you means that you have also given up on us, which I haven't in fact.

31 December 2013 - the last day I will dwell about us, our beautiful love. The day we met, the hug we always thought could last me to the day that I say "I do". I've always imagined how you would go through gate-crashing just to marry me, because I'm the only princess that you once want to be with.

Are we really over?

No comments:

Post a Comment