Finally went for my surgery op yesterday...
Thank God everything was smooth and safe :)
I thank Lord for his presence and healing hands to be upon me all the time,
He is my great Father, who loves me more than I can imagine.
Still, my greatest hope now is to move on, without him lingering around my thoughts all the time.
I've been having difficulty falling in asleep, with those memories replaying incessantly in my head.
I must have been not working hard enough to have these events captured again.
Time - to heal and be healed.
Lord, you hear my cries to reach out to you.
Come walk with me through this trying time.
Give me the strength and wisdom that I need to be whole again.
Turn me into the person you want me to be,
and I commit my entire life into your heavenly hands.
In Jesus' almighty name,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment