Our dinner at Ajisen Restaurant brings back wonderful memories.
The meat was succinct, the soup was tasty - just the way it used to be.
But things have changed so much ever since.
We've lost contact and have become strangers overnight.
I still miss you very very much, do you?
I bawled at the fact that I'm still craving for this, even after months of separation.
That the desire to be with you is still so strong.
How did I ever get so deeply in love?
God, I pray that you'll walk with me through this difficult phase of my life.
Give me strength to move on completely, and erase him out of my memory.
I commit my life into your heavenly hands, and to lead the life you want me to lead.
Father God, I know you love me more than anyone else and today, I give my life to you.
In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment