I'm back to blogspot, of the fact that navigations are easy and the layouts are pretty organised (:
This afternoon marked the end of my 5 semesters in NIE, but I'm not feeling the 'high' here.
I've got a long list of 'to-do' imprinted on my wall.
I don't know if I'm suffering from a pre-menstrual mood-swing now.
I feel this emptiness inside me.
No, it's not because the exams are over...
Something's just not right.
Everyone around me is flying away for a vacation,
leaving me here in Singapore :(
Do you remember this day one year ago?
we were happily preparing for our flight to the 'land of smile'
It was one of the best escapade I thought, because I knew I needed to leave.
I needed to heal from the grievous wound.
One year has passed...
I'm glad I've walked out of the darkest, and given myself the chance to experience the true meaning of love.
Sometimes, the present still remains me of the past.
But deep down, I knew they were just memories that I've kept...
They serve to remind me of the mistakes I used to commit.
They are there to guide me through the rough patches of a relationship...
Memories are always meant to be kept, not forgotten.
Once in awhile, when you 'unlock' your brain and recall the bittersweet past,
you'll be surprised how far you've travelled.
I'm amazed at the changes I've made.
I've cetainly become a better someone in this world.
And I believe, with time, everyone changes for the bettter...
Now that my examinations are over,
I'm starting to ponder over several issues.
1. BF's plan of signing on with SAF
2. My future
For a start, I know that I'm not there to judge anyone, not even someone who who may appear more inferior than myself.
In the given situation, I don't know what to do to 'win this war'...
To be a positive and supportive GF, or to be firm in my stand.
It is truly a DILEMMA!
Not if a serious discussion is initated, I forsee my concerns/worries every now and then.
Just as I was seeking assurance online, the posts and threads in this forum gave the reveral effect.
http://armedforces.sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/282607
The second issue has never crossed my mind till recently,
when my mother kept questioning me on my persistence in becoming a primary teacher.
For a fact, I knew I love kids.
Those who has frequent dates with me, you know how much I adore children each time I see them on the streets. They are simply a bundle of joy...
So when I went for the MOE interview 3 years ago, and was given the option to choose either the primary or secondary track, I went for the former. There are many underlying facts that most outsiders do not know and presumed they know it very well.
*HUGE SHAME*
1. ALL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY TEACHERS ARE PUT ON THE SAME SALARY SCALE. The salary drawn is dependent on the teacher's experience and honours.
2. ALL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY TEACHERS TEACHING THE SAME SUBJECT TAKE THE SAME MODULES IN NIE. No one is better than another.
With that, I don't wish to elaborate further.
Moreover, I think its too early to say whether I want to start a tuition centre, join the leadership track, or acquire a master/phd and obtain a teaching qualification as a professor in the tertiary level.
Again, I believe that things will fall in place when the time is right...
I'm exhausted from a day of last minute mugging, 2.5 hrs intensive writing marathon during the 440 paper, and 2.5hrs of consecutive speaking and explaining in the evening.
It's time I hit the sack.
Will be back with more happenings tomorrow.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment