Thursday, December 16, 2010

How I spend my first day of holiday (:

It had been an eventful day.

JY woke me up at 12pm and we left the house within an hour of preparation.
I didn't want to waste any time, because I wanted to follow the agenda that I had planned.

The first thing I did was to check my twitter. It's almost like a routine now.
*HEHE*

And I found out that AMX Research Paper's ready for collection.
This was confirmed when I checked my email.

I ponder for a second, should I leave it there or should I pick it up and learn from the mistakes?

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................

I decided to head down to school.

So, I got dad to fetch us down to school, while they wait in the car...
It was a careless mistake, because the office was close for lunch time.
I stood outside hoping for an 'early-bird', that he/she would open the DAMN door for me.

Of course being such a nice girl, GOD granted me by wish.
*HAHA*
I only waited for a mere five minutes :)
God must have heard my cries.

Anyway, collected my paper and was very much disappointed.
The grade does not justify the comments that I received.
I tried my best... I really did.

*Whatever*

What's done can't be undone.

It's time to get recharge and gather all the strength and knowledge to fight for the new year.
2011 gonna be a better year.


It has to be...

And it will be...


I don't know the reason why I'm looking forward to the last day of 2010.
Christmas is not making me excitedly high or whatsoever.

I always suspect the reasons Singaporeans get extremely delighted upon the arrival of this festive occasion.

  • Are they really enjoying this festive occasion the way it should be?
  • Or, because Christmas means a public holiday, a rest day?
  • Or, which I suspect is the most likely, that a majority of Singapore's population are Christians and thus, celebrating Christmas makes one feel like they are part of the whole; that they are being assimilated into the Christians community.

I used to feel this way when I was much younger.

I used to think that I should be doing things that everyone else is doing, if not I'm like an outcaste and appear stupid.

I'll do things that I dislike, just because I didn't want others to think that I'm different.

And sometimes, I hate myself for the low self-esteem and confidence.

I can never make my own decision. I find myself moving with the flow, without directions on my own.

*Sucha failure*

One day, when I finally did had the courage to do things that I really want, I knew I had grown up...

I'm a grown-up now!

*Hehe*

Back to what I was mentioning, I collected my script, and dad was kind enough to send us all the way to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, sacrificing his afternoon nap...

*sweet*

I have the best daddy on earth!

JY and I went around the whole complex looking for the lenovo service centre, but we just couldn't locate it.

So we decided to return to the signboard that we saw when dad alighted us, and there, the advertisement showed,

"LENOVO SERVICE CENTRE LEVEL 5"

The word 'level 5' was printed at the upper right hand corner, in smaller fonts. Tricky!

We left shortly and went 'bank-hopping' from UOB to DBS to Citibank. I had to settle my ibanking and debit/credit card matters. It was really a fuss cuz the banks were packed like sardines, and I HATE WAITING if you know me.

But hey! my patience level was good today. No single grumble coming out from me :X

I thought all of the services were commendable too...

Thumbs up for all the sectors.

*HAHA*

Came back and we dine with mummy and daddy at the market...

We were too full from our late-lunch at toast box, and only had half a bowl each.

AND AND AND!

I saw Xueping, her bf and family! It had been such a long time ever since I saw her... She was a friend I knew during my poly days, and we happened to be in the same CCA, that is guitar club.

*HAHA*

We were in the same pop band for our year 2 performance, and we were also the lead singers for our band... I could still remember the time we hid at the corner of the stairs and benches just so to rehearse our song together. We were always shy to practice in front of others :p

These memories. They do wonders. They make you smile, they make you cry.

I knew she liked this guy from the same course who didnt reciprocate her love. On the day she confessed her feelings, the guy actually rejected her... She took a long time before she finally got over him... and I'm really glad for her...

Today, when I saw her with this new guy, I thought they really look compatible. The guy is tall, decent-looking and clad in a formal business wear. The type of man that most mamas would love their daughters to have. They looked blissful together, when I saw how both of them locked their fingers when they left... It felt like they were 'custom-made' for one another; 天生一对龙凤配。

Time really changes humans, and humans really change with the passage of time...

Love grows, and love fades...

I wonder how we would be three or five years down the road... They said army life is always tough for a couple to maintain a relationship. We know that's not true.

Because NS has made us grow closer.

NS has made us grow together.

NS has been the driving force for us to excel in our individual area whenever we are apart.

My Guardian Angel,

I have faith in you, because I believe..

1 comment: