Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm feeling blue today.

What color am I feeling today?
Ans: blue

Had a good chat with Fang Ling awhile ago.
I am really glad the marriage went on smoothly.

*a total blissful marriage, with a complete family very soon*

I'm not in one of the best moods today.
I flared up at the slightest crap that happened.
I yelled at everyone in the house.
I behaved like a pampered princess.
YET, I DON'T FEEL GOOD.

I know the reason why.
I am experiencing the pre-menstrual syndrome.
I HATE IT!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


I have one of the biggest secret to share with you bb.

I want to wake up next to you
I want to eat all my breakfast with you
I want to watch movies with you in bed
I want to hold your hands and walk down every street
I want to be the only one, to send you cute texts, buy you gifts, wear your comfy hoody when I'm cold, look into your eyes when the sun rises and sets, cook for you, wash your clothes, walk in the rain with you, fall asleep in your arms, snuggle in bed, kiss you goodnight...

1 comment: