Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Collection of Books.

It was Friday night... And I utilized it in one of the loveliest manners... (:
Bf's stuck in camp... :(
NS ALWAYS denies us the opportunity to meet on our special night.
We called it 'our-night' because we used to meet up very often on Friday when we were still friends...
I was always looking forward to our friday meet-up because he never fails to brighten me up at the end of a tiresome week...
Well, things certainly change...
.
..
...
..
.
Spent my afternoon teaching my 3 lovely cousins English and Chinese.
I'm not a bi-lingual teacher here...
But still... *HAHA*
Evening was spent at JY's place and dinner over at grandpa's place...
It was a simple dinner, with meehoon, eggs, VEGGIES and soup.
I only took a few mouthful cuz I didn't like the idea of having fried meehoon for dinner.
It seems more like a breakfast meal for me.
*I know I'm picky and hard to please*
....
But, I know you'll go all way to make things work for me...
And you'll serve me like a princess, and please me like a baby (:
thank you bb.
I love the time I dine with my 'boo' cousins.
*for info, that's their surname*
Therefore, I'm not jeering :P
.
..
...
..
.
They are full of crappy comments, and I love the way we joke over how our mothers behave the same way...
Like a clone.
Even our mothers agreed.
"They said they were reproduced from the same machine"
*HAHA*
I have a reminder board, that jots down the little things I have to complete within this short holiday.
Of which, finishing these books TOP the list.
I bought this book at the bookfest for $12.
It entices me because of the amazingly 'cute' title.
A definitely must-read for women and men who are confuse with how each gender behaves as it brings meaningful insights into the differences that exist (:

I only managed to complete a quarter of this book and practicum ended :(
The book is so much NICER than the movie itself.
The only good thing about the movie is the way the towers collapsed (like a domino)
Fantastic piece of art!

BF said Dan Brown became famous because of this movie.
So, I assume the story-line MUST be CATCHY! :D


I'm re-reading this book, because I WANT TO LEAD in a relationship.
Read on to find out more below.
*Hooked on at the moment*
I'm in love with books that revolved around romance.
Obviously, this book is MY TYPE.
Would love to catch that movie online someday.
I shall share some wonderful quotes from the book...
-
--
---
----
-----
----
---
--
-
WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES
.
..
...
Attraction Principle #1
When a woman doesn't give in easily and doesn't appear docile or submissive, it becomes more stimulating to obtain her.
This could be explained why men tend to treasure their loved ones more when they are in the chasing stage; that is when the girl is not submitting herself to him yet.
--
Attraction Principle #2
More often than anything else, he watches to see if you'll be too emotionally dependent on him.
I think that explains why a guy usually feels burden when a girl leans too much on him. Behave like an equal partner, and contribute your part as well...
--
Attraction Principle #3
He must feel that you choose to be with him, not that you need to be with him. Only then will he perceive you as an equal partner.
Good point. Note taken! (:
Will share more in the time to come...
--
Weekends are near.
SMELLS GOOD!
gonna continue reading,
and turn in by 3am!
Good night!
===========
Life's GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment